Miami Business law attorney and founding partner of Cueto Law Group, P.L., Santiago A. Cueto,
combines decades of legal experience to serve the needs of the firm’s domestic and international clientele.
Our goal is to help your business grow.
Every business lawyer in Miami that works for Cueto Law Group has extensive experience in handling even the most complex legal matters in business and corporate law.
The business lawyers at Cueto Law Group, P.L. maintain their position as leaders among the various attorneys in Miami in the domestic and international legal community with a focus on the primary practice areas required of medium to large scale businesses and organizations.
Our firm provides effective legal counsel in the following practice areas:
- Business law – The business lawyers at Cueto Law Group assist clients with business agreements, the formation of corporate entities, the acquisition of businesses and corporations as well as business planning, administrative audits, customs, import and trade law and FDA inspections. The firm also provides white collar criminal defense representation, and anti-money laundering compliance.
- Business litigation – Business lawyers at Cueto Law Group, may seek to resolve disputes through arbitration and mediation. However, when a pre-trial resolution is unsuccessful, the firm provides aggressive representation for many areas of business law where business litigation is often met such as in cases involving contract disputes, partnership dissolution, and licensing issues as well as corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
When businesses are involved in international trade agreements or partnerships with other businesses outside the U.S., unforeseen legal complications with import or export licensing, foreign trade zones (FTZ’s), international trade compliance or trade barriers are a common occurrence.
The business lawyers at Cueto Law Group, are highly regarded for their ability to counsel clients in sensitive, high priority legal issues such as international trade law, complex litigation, tax audit strategy, transfer pricing litigation and business or corporate bankruptcy.
Before you go, be sure to grab our FREE reference guide, the Florida Statute of Limitations Infographic.
Miami Business Law Resources
- Miami SCORE Business Help
- Miami Business Resources & Tools
- Miami-Dade County- Small Business Development
- Florida International University- Business Information Center
- Miami Herald Business
- Daily Business Review
- South Florida Business Journal
- University of Miami Business School Resources
Florida Business Law Resources
- State of Florida Business Services
- Florida Trend Small Business Guide
- Doing Business in the State of Florida
- Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Get Help Florida Business
- Small Business Resource Network
- Enterprise Florida Small Business Resources
- Business.gov Florida Small Business Guide
- Florida Small Business Development Center Network
- State of Florida: Doing Business in Florida
- University of Florida Business School
United States Business Law Resources
- International Business Law Advisor
- U.S. Small Business Administration Florida Office
- United States Business Law & Regulations
- Department of ComBusiness
- Department of Homeland Security- Business
- Department of Justice- Business
- Department of Transportation-Business
- Department of Treasury- Business