As a leading Florida business attorney, Cueto Law Group’s significant matters include the following:
- Retained as local counsel in a multi-billion dollar class-action lawsuit against one of the world’s largest multinational corporations.
- Represent an international investment group on a $220 million investment arbitration claim against a former Soviet Republic.
- Filed first national class action against two of the world’s largest internet domain name providers.
- Represent a Bolivian construction group in the recovery of misappropriated funds.
- Represent the North American distribution partner of a Chinese appliance manufacturer in a high-volume international transaction.
- Represent a well-known Los Angeles digital media company in an action against one of the nation’s largest online media companies for violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Represent a large international bank to recover assets in the possession of an FDIC receivership.
- Represent partnership in litigation involving the ownership of private aircraft and international air chartering service.
- Represent Plaintiffs in multi-million fraud case against world’s largest accounting firm.
- Defended SEC enforcement action on behalf of clients based in Hong Kong in alleged reverse merger securities scheme.
- Represent a wealthy Asian investor in an action to recover funds in the wrongful possession of a large financial institution.
- Represent a major European Bank in United States litigation.
- Assist prominent Peruvian law firm in determining feasibility of pursuing action against a foreign party in the United States..
- Represent a Panamanian institutional investor in a series of complex international financial transactions.
Ask us about the other matter’s we’re working on.